Feb 22, 2012

Spring has definitely sprung.  January was filled with days of clearing/cleaning/selling my household goods since my house sold.  Now I am back in the groove and my instructional DVD for 'How to Decoupage Floor's is ready!  My professional techniques for applying the paper, along with beautiful coloring options, sets my video far and above anything else I've seen on YouTube, TV or in a magazine. When you are taking the time and effort for such a project, why not do it right, buy my video and create a handsome, but more importantly, smooth and durable surface.  Here's a link to the promo video I've posted on my website as well as YouTube (or you can just search decoupage floors). http://youtu.be/pKiH1uJcQQI
      Already have requests for the video so I need to put on my 'shipper' hat now...