Jul 28, 2010

G'day, mate!  Okay, enough of that!  My newest distributor, Rory Molloy, lives in the beautiful town of Torquay.  Perched at the beginning of the Great Ocean Road, south of Melbourne, Australia, it is an amazing place to visit.The beaches were fabulous but I kept Rory too busy to squeeze in even a few hours of surfing.  He quickly grasped the basics of colorizing paper and we created some of the prettiest sample boards ever. We ended up installing 4 floors along with the basic training, all crammed into 10 days.  Believe me, there was no time for jet lag.  The decorative taste in that part of Australia is ultra contemporary, so the decoupage surfaces are perfect.  By the time I was ready to leave, Rory had several installation meetings with potential clients!  I am so proud of Rory and glad to have an international address on our list of distributors. Woohoo!